Quality Report STANDARD Townhouses
54 SEMI-DETACHED VILLAS IN CONDOMINIUM WITH POOL AND COMMON AREAS IN CABANES – TORRELASAL (CASTELLÓN), NEXT TO MARINA D'OR
This quality report describes the characteristics and materials that will correspond to the promotion of 54 semi-detached houses Playa Torre la Sal distributed in 2 phases of 27 houses each.
The garage space is located on the surface within the housing plot.
The promotion has a community pool illuminated with led inside, with a toilet area.
The houses have access from the interior or exterior street, a toilet, an American kitchen and a living-dining room with a façade and access to the private area on the ground floor and with three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper floor. There are also four houses with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. In this case, a bedroom and a bathroom are located on the ground floor.
STRUCTURE AND MASONRY
- Reinforced concrete structure, with flat beams and unidirectional forging of semi-resistant joists.
- Vertical enclosures by means of exterior and interior ceramic brickwork and formation of an air chamber between them.
- Thermal insulation in exterior walls of the building.
- Non-passable flat roofs with waterproofing and thermal and acoustic insulation according to regulations.
- Façade: Continuous coating – monolayer type or similar -, in two tones, alternating them in vertical planes and in the decorative volumes of the upper floors.
- Reinforced concrete slab printed on the interior street and garage space.
- Double hollow ceramic brick interior partitions.
- Plaster plaster with a good view for a smooth finish on walls and ceilings in the living-dining room, bedrooms and corridors.
- False plasterboard ceilings in bathrooms, upper corridor and in
- Smooth plastic paint on all horizontal and vertical walls with plaster and on false ceilings.
- Decorative paper on one of the walls in the main room.
- The dining room will be painted in two different colors.
- Ceramic tiling on bathroom walls and between kitchen furniture.
- Porcelain stoneware flooring from the same range throughout the ground floor and bathrooms on the first floor and, in addition, non-slip on the
- Synthetic parquet flooring in bedrooms and upper floor distributor
- Skirting board in porcelain stoneware on the ground floor and synthetic wood on the upper floor.
- Plastering on the roof of the house porch with plastic paint for exteriors or monolayer.
- Concrete floor on the terrace, covered with artificial grass.
CARPENTRY and LOCKSMITH
- Profiled, roller and motorized aluminum blinds in the living room and bedrooms.
- Wooden interior carpentry in interior doors and fitted wardrobes with matching fronts, lined on the inside, in all rooms. Interior layout with chest of drawers, shelves and hanging rail, with interior led lighting.
- Interior staircase of housing with steel structure
- Screens in showers.
- Security home entrance door.
- Aluminum exterior carpentry and double glazing
- Fencing between private terraces and modular metal fencing, with posts and die-cut sheet metal panel.
- Exterior fencing of the plot using a concrete block factory and modular metal fencing.
- Awnings on the facades (partially covering the private terrace and the garage space respectively).
- Electrical installation according to Low Voltage Electrotechnical Regulation.
- Plumbing installation in Polypropylene PPR.
- Installation of sanitary hot water through solar thermal panels, with the support of an electric water heater in each home.
- Hot-cold air conditioning through Split in the living-dining room and in the master bedroom.
- TV sockets in the living room, bedrooms and terrace.
- Telephone sockets in living room and master bedroom.
- Separative sanitation network using PVC pipes.
- Ventilation in bathrooms through ducts with upper suction and interior grilles in the intakes.
- Furnished kitchen, with high and low cabinets, equipped with a countertop, granite bench (depending on the type of home) and a single-bowl sink and drainer with single-lever taps.
- Induction hob with 3 or 4 burners, built-in oven, extractor hood integrated into the upper cabinet and built-in microwave.
- Combi fridge (separate freezer), washer-dryer and dishwasher.
EQUIPMENT IN BATHROOMS.
- Installation of vitrified porcelain sanitary ware, with low-tank toilet with soft or ABS system cover, washbasin and shower tray
- Single-lever faucet (and shower column in the bathroom of the master bedroom)
- Cabinet with built-in washbasin and surface mirror, in main and secondary bathrooms.
- Pedestal sink and mirror surface in main and secondary bathrooms.
- Accessories in both bathrooms: Grab handles inside the showers, towel hangers, roll holders, and toilet brush.
- Toilet accessories, towel hanger, roll holder and
- In living room Smart TV 42 "
FURNISHING AND DECORATION.
- Furniture inside the house composed of:
- Three-seater sofa bed and two-seater bed
- Center table.
- TV cabinet and fixed shelf above it.
- Sideboard with drawers.
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- 150 double canapé bed with headboard, mattress and pillow.
- Two 90 cm single beds with box springs on an upholstered base, with headboard, mattress and pillow in a secondary bedroom and a 90 cm bed with box springs on an upholstered base, with headboard, mattress and pillow in the other.
- A 90 cm single bed with a box spring on an upholstered base, with a headboard, mattress and pillow in the ground floor bedroom of the four-bedroom apartments.
- Nightstands, two in the master bedroom and one in each bedroom
- Bed linen in master bedroom and in bedrooms Table/s in each bedroom.
- Picture above the sofa, mirror in the living room.
- Blinds in living room, master bedroom and secondary.
- Outdoor furniture on the terrace consisting of a table and four chairs.
- Decorative led strips on the edges of the façade volumes.
- Outdoor led wall lights in main access (ceiling) and private terrace (wall over exit hole).
- Two surface led wall lights in the dining room ceiling and lamp in the dining room ceiling.
- Two surface led sconces on the ceiling in the master bedroom and two bedside lamps.
- Two surface led wall lights in the double secondary bedroom and one surface led wall light in the single secondary bedroom.
- A surface led wall light on the ceiling and a point of light above the mirrors in bathrooms and toilets.
- Two surface led wall lights in the kitchen area.
NOTE: If at the time of its installation it was not possible to achieve any of the elements described in this report, it would be replaced by another with similar characteristics.