PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, the company INSERYAL SL Unipersonal, the company responsible for this website, hereinafter indistinctly the Company or the person in charge, undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected on this website www.inseryal.es
1.- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
To manage any issue arising from the use of this website, you can contact INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal, with registered office at Avenida de Francia nº 51, 1º-1ª, 46023 Valencia, with CIF. B-98013071, directly to said address, through the website itself, by sending an email to the address email@example.com
INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal undertakes to protect the privacy of its clients and treat their personal data collected, adjusting to compliance with current regulations, namely: General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, approved on December 5, 2018 (LOPDGDD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11 , Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
3.- DATA COLLECT.
INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal collects your personal data by different means, namely:
● Through the forms on its web page(s);
- Through the e-mails that you can send to the e-mail addresses of the company;
- By means of telephone communication and/or WhatsApp chat, being you the one who provides the data.
Respecting the provisions of articles 7 LOPDGDD and 8 of the GDPR, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it. Likewise, the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
4.- PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The processing of the personal data of the interested party will be subject to the following principles contained in articles 4 and 5 of the LOPDGDD and article 5 of the GDPR:
Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the interested party will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always up to date.
Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested party for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Principles of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
5.- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA.
The personal data subject to processing are always provided by the interested party and are the following: Name, surname, email address and telephone number.
6.- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING.
The purpose of collecting and processing the Personal Data of the interested party is to meet the request for information about the requested service and the subsequent management of the contractual and/or commercial relationship.
Other purposes for which INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal may process your personal data are:
-Processing of data of the interested parties for the elaboration of contracts.
-Data processing for billing and administration of the commercial and/or contractual relationship.
-Respond to your requests for information when you so request.
– Enable registration as an interested party of the services offered through the web when you fill out the relevant form.
– Enable your participation in possible raffles and promotions that are carried out through the web, when you register for them.
– Know your level of satisfaction and obtain comments on your experience dealing with our company.
– Send you electronic and non-electronic commercial communications that allow you to stay informed of the offers and promotions of INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal and, where appropriate, its related companies, provided that you have given your consent to do so.
The use of your data for profiling is not expected.
7. – LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING.
The legitimizing basis for the aforementioned data processing will be:
-Art. 6.1.a) GDPR: Consent of the interested party.
– Art. 6.1.b) GDPR: the treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the latter's request of pre-contractual measures.
– Treatment necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail over said interests.
If the data is not processed, the execution of the contract or the listed purposes could not be achieved.
In the occasions in which the interested party must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
8.- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA.
Your personal data will not be communicated except in the cases provided by law. However, third parties that provide services to INSERYAL SL Unipersonal may have access to this data, with whom an agreement for data processing has been signed.
The international transfer of your data is not foreseen.
9.- DATA PRESERVATION.
10.- SECRET AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA.
INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and accidental or illegal destruction, loss or alteration is avoided. of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, since INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the interested party without undue delay when it happens. a breach of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Pursuant to the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of personal data security is understood to mean any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, collaborators, related companies and any person to whom it is made accessible. information.
11.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, revocation, portability and limitation of treatment, included in the RGPD and the LOPDGDD, by sending a letter together with a copy of your ID or equivalent identification document to: INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal , Avenida de Francia nº 51, 1º-1ª 46023 Valencia SPAIN, or by email to info@inseryal.It is under the subject of "Data Protection". The request must specify which of these rights it requests to be satisfied and be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document.
If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), about which you can find more information at www.aepd.es
Each of the rights that you can exercise against the Data Controller, recognized in articles 12 to 18 of the LOPDGDD and articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, is described below:
- Right of access: it is the right of the interested party to obtain confirmation of whether or not INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal has carried out or perform, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: it is the right of the interested party to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): it is the right of the interested party, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. or treated; the interested party has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the interested party opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of the application, must take reasonable steps to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the request by the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: it is the right of the interested party to limit the treatment of their personal data. The interested party has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the data subject needs it to make claims; and when the interested party has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the interested party will have the right to receive from the person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: it is the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by INSERYAL, SL Unipersonal.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: it is the right of the interested party not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling , unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.