CIUDAD JARDIN II BUILDING QUALITIES REPORT
Report on materials, elements and qualities to be used in the construction of apartment block 2 of the Ciudad Jardín residential complex, in Oropesa del Mar (Castellón).
Building with 196 apartments on the very first line of the beach, with terraces and access through a corridor, parking on the ground and basement floors, pedestrian and expansion area for residents, separate swimming pools for adults and children with interior LED lighting and 3 hydromassage spas on the ground floor. .
- Access to the building through a hallway that connects the basement (parking), residential floors and outdoor area. In addition to the hallway, an auxiliary staircase is planned.
- The hall has a lobby, stairs and 3 elevators (there is a fourth elevator next to the auxiliary staircase). · Apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms with 1 or 2 bathrooms (1 with direct access from the master bedroom, depending on type), kitchen, utility room (depending on type), living-dining room and terrace.
Kitchen with top brand appliances and low consumption: · Combi fridge with stainless steel finish. with separate freezer. · Induction cooker with 4 burners.
· Built-in oven with stainless steel finish.
· Stainless steel extractor hood. integrated in upper cabinet. · Stainless steel finish dishwasher.
· Washer/dryer with stainless steel finish.
Equipment in the living-dining room:
– 42-inch SMART TV.
Outdoor furniture on terraces composed of:
· Terrace table and 4 chairs.
· 2-seater sofa and coffee table (except in one-room apartments).
Furniture inside the apartments:
· Sofa bed (3 seats as a sofa, 2 seats as a bed).
· Center table.
· Sideboard (according to type).
· Dining table with 6 chairs.
· Double canapé type bed, headboard and mattress of 150 cm.
· 2 bedside tables in master bedroom.
· 2 single beds with a 90 cm mattress, headboard and 1 bedside table in the second bedroom.
· White furniture in the main bathroom, with 2 drawers under the sink, illuminated mirror, shower column and wall unit.
· For apartments with 2 bathrooms: furniture in the second bathroom, shower screens, shelves, mirrors, accessories (hangers, towel rails, toilet brush holders, roll holders and wastebasket).
· Elements of interior decoration, bedding, curtains or blinds, mirrors and decorative paintings in the apartments.
Outdoor luminaire for terrace and gallery. (depending on the type) · Luminaire in the entrance area and living area.
· Lamp or similar in dining area (depending on type).
· Master bedroom: 2 lights and 2 lamps on the bedside tables.
· Luminaire in the second bedroom and 1 lamp on the bedside table (depending on the type).
· Luminaire in bathrooms (according to type).
· 2 wall lights or similar in the kitchen (depending on the type). · Luminaire in corridor (according to type).
· Interior lighting of cabinets.
EXTRA EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
decorative wooden boxes
electric air freshener
replacement sheet set
decorative box in closet
floral air freshener
scented sachets in closet
2 sets of spare sheets
decorative box in closet
floral air freshener scented sachets in closet
spare towel set
spare towel set
laundry basket dustpan and broom.
capsule coffee maker juicer
4-piece cookware set and 2 pans
crockery, cutlery and a set of cups and glasses for 6 people sugar bowl, storage jars, salt-pepper shaker, oil can, kitchen towels, roll holder...
CONSTRUCTIVE MEMORY OF STORAGE ROOMS
Troweled solera flooring.
· Interior lining of the walls with cement mortar and finished with white paint.
· Galvanized sheet metal doors with 1 72 cm folding leaf equipped with handle and lock, and ventilation grill.
· A light point and a power outlet in each storage room.
If during the installation it were not possible to obtain any of the elements described in this memory, it would be replaced by one with similar characteristics. Better not dream of it! The information, plans and infographics in this advertising brochure have no contractual value, being subject to possible modifications by the construction management or the Public Administrations. 02/03/2021