Buy apartment in Oropesa del Mar, paradise in Castellón
If you are still looking for an interesting place to go on vacation, today we bring you good news, you still have time to enjoy the good weather, the beach and everything that Oropesa del Mar has to offer you in these months. If you have ever thought about buy an apartment in Oropesa del Mar or Cabanes (town with which it borders to the north), you will surely be interested in knowing that it is a town full of life and activities.
Oropesa del Mar is a coastal municipality in the province of Castellón located between Cabanes and Benicasim.
It has just over 10,000 inhabitants and is 23 kilometers from the provincial capital, Castellón.
It is a municipality sheltered by the Sierra de Oropesa and its coastline offers from extensive sandy beaches to small hidden coves.
It has an interesting historic center full of culture and history, which rises 35 meters above sea level, so its sunrises from the viewpoint are almost mandatory.
Here is a list of plans to enjoy in Oropesa del Mar:
- Run under the moon: The Oropesa del Mar sports department has prepared a 10-kilometre night race for the night of July 8, 2023. The starting point will be La Concha beach. You still have time to sign up here: REGISTRATION
- Music weekend by the sea: the music of Los Secretos, Estopa, Tom Jones or Michael Jackson will sound on the Playa de les Amplaries. With free access and from 11:00 p.m.; on July 7, 8 and 9.
- Puppets by the beach: From July 18 to 23, the XXI INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL "TÍTERES A LA MAR" will be held in Oropesa del Mar. Six national and international theater companies, helped by their puppets, will tell classic stories such as Pinocchio or Puss in Boots, awakening the imagination of the little ones in the house.
- Journey on the beaches of Oropesa: If you enjoy swimming in open water, get ready because on July 22 the XXXVII Travessia Platges d'Orpesa will take place. Sign up here: REGISTRATION
- An adventure train: Train ride to the Torre del Rey full of games and activities for the little ones. The activity to be held on July 27 will last approximately 2 hours and works with prior registration.
- Yoga on the beach: The beaches of les Amplàries, La Concha and Morro de Gos host sports activities open to all throughout the summer. One example is the free access yoga classes that will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays on La Concha beach; and on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Les Amplàries beach. In both cases from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Welcome to the city your children dream of. With leisure parks, amusement park, water park, 500,000 m2 of green areas, beaches, entertainment, live shows, parade floats….
Marina d'Or belongs to the municipality of Oropesa del Mar and has the largest Marine Water Spa in Europe.
In it, its visitors can enjoy swimming pools, jacuzzis, steam baths, flotarium, outdoor bathing areas and a special area for children. It also offers a Wellness area with 192 different health and personal care treatments.
In addition to its spa, Marina d'Or has restaurants, 5 hotels of 3,4 and 5 stars and, as we mentioned, several leisure parks.
Some outstanding Leisure Parks in Marina d'Or are:
- Amusement Park Fantasy World
Mini-karts, logs on water, trampolines, a pirate ship, an inflatable climbing pyramid, 4D cinema...
- Enchanted Garden
Flowers, waterfalls, fountains and mythological characters in a magical world with its own show.
The trees move and talk to the little ones while the fairies, gnomes and fauns accompany them on the tour.
- Polynesian Water Park
54 different activities and attractions designed for children, young people and adults.
Hydrotubes, play pools, wave pools, high-speed water dunes, a river to ride on inflatables... multiple water attractions to enjoy in summer and occasionally out of season in its covered area.
- Or Adventure Park
Amusement park where children and adults can share their fun.
It has ''the great slide'', where you can accompany your children to experience adrenaline from the age of three.
It also has a 37 meter high shuttle.
- Kids Zone Spa
Within the Marina d'Or Spa, is this themed space designed especially for children between zero and five years of age.
It is a soundproof and independent area with water cannons, slides, a pirate ship, water games...
Marina d'Or also has several sports and recreational facilities for tennis and paddle tennis.
Parades and shows:
One of the highlights in Marina d'Or is the Parade of Floats, an evening extravaganza of illuminated floats, animated mascots, dancers, actors, stage lighting, and music. In addition to this parade, numerous shows take place every summer. The theme of these varies each season.
Marina d'Or also has a all inclusive vacation plan and a special price for large families.
Now that you know that Marina d'Or and Oropesa del Mar are great, imagine enjoying it all year round. Today you have the opportunity to buy an apartment in Oropesa del Mar.